SOLUTIONS PROVIDERS FOR :-
- COLD ROOMS
- REFRIGERATION SYSTEMS
- PORTA CABINS
- REFIGERATED TRUCK BODIES
- CLEAN ROOMS
- TIOLET SHELTER,SECURITY CABINE,TELECOM SHELTERS.
Puf Panel Features
- Various thickness Ranging from 50 -200mm.
- Width Min 200mm, Max up to 1170mm
- Length up to 6000 mm.
- Sheet Thickness of 0.5, 0.6, 0.8,1mm or above thickness.
- Panels Finish –Pre-painting Galvanized Sheets
Stainless Steel Sheets.
- Polyurethane Panel’s Uniform Density Is over
40 kg/m3, which provides structural Rigidity
- Cam action-joining mechanism with tongue & groove
edges offers ease and flexibility of a strong unit
- Long Life and zero Maintainece.
- Insulated Doors Of Various Thicknesses and Sizes.
- Door panels are equipped with self closing
- Hinges to Reduce
Unnecessary loss of Refrigerated air.
- The Concealed heater wire circuit inside the door frame prevents
- Condensation and frost formation at the edges of door and frame.
Properties of Puf Panel
- Puff density 40Kg/M3 or as specified by customer.
- Compressive strength 2.1Kg/Cm2(at 10% deformation)
- Adhesive strength (Foam to sheet) 3Kg / Cm2.
- Tensile strength 4Kg / Cm2.
- Thermal Conductivity <0.023W/M K (@ 10C mean temp.)
- Fungus proof
- High antistatic
- Anti abrasive
- Water absorption 0.2% @ max R.H 98%.
Save more too!!!
- Higher carpet area
- Faster construction i.e. 1/3rd time
- Minimum use of power for installation
You now have an option
- Product – long lasting & strong
- No termite attack
- Safe: the best fire rating among all materials
- LONG LIFE
- TIME IS PRECIOUS : FAST completion of the job
Salient Features of Puf Panel
- Reinforced roof panels.
- Long life with zero maintenance.
- Mortise lock and stainless steel hinges.
- Water proofing to the joints of the ceiling panels.
- Projected roof of 150mm on all sides for rain protection.
- Torque groove configuration with inbuilt unpick able eccentric cam locks.